Fashionable google




Sometimes I can be slightly delayed with my fashion discoveries. I guess, there are plenty of people out there who already know about a new google garget that I just found, purely by chance. Well, you all know about google and probably, even about igoogle, which is more personalised, right? Today I went to igoogle to add a couple of new bits to the page and noticed a new (to me) "get artist themes" option (top right corner). If you use it, you can not only make your screen look beautiful - you can add a fashionable touch to it because those "themes" include works by Diane Von Furstenberg, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Burberry, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Sergio Rossi and Max Azria, to name a few. I've tried to apply DVF and Michael Kors, then switched to Burberry (gorgeous for anyone who loves shoes), but at the end chose BCBG Max Azria for its soft muted tones and calmness. So it's a little gorgeous simple thing you can get and it won't even cost you a penny! Can you tell how excited I am?...

0 comments:

Post a Comment