New York fashion week. Part 1.

I am always very excited about fashion weeks. It's a show, it's a kind of art and it's gives so much inspiration and many ideas for playing with the clothes and looks.

To sum up the highlights of the New York fashion week I have picked a few themes, which I called "Lady Chic", "A few lives of LBD", "A la française" and "Touch of Gold". The Lady Chis is my favourite because it is more "me" and really shows what I love. In my opinion, these pieces are timeless. You can just picture them now and 10 years later, still beautiful, stunning and feminine. I just adore how designers play with luxurious fabrics in rich autumn colours wrapping and draping them around beautiful statuesque figures showing off every curve of a female body. It's just so sensual.


1. BCBG Max Azria. 2. J. Mendel. 3. Tommy Hilfiger. 4. Bagley Mischka. 5. Victoria Beckham. 6. Donna Karan. 7. Carolina Herrera. 8. Oscar de la Renta

Photo Source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment