Problem solved!

Oh, I am so happy... blissfully happy... And for some it will probably sound silly, but hey, we are different and I have my "ideas fix". And one of them was about shoes. Not just any shoes, though. It's a very special pair of shoes - my adorable sweet beautiful unforgettable Miu Miu carved flower shoes. I wanted them for ages, but first they were too expensive for me and I couldn't find my size on a sale and then my fairy tale dream was over as the shoes were sold over everywhere!
But... A few months ago I found a pair! In my size! And for less since they are "so last season"... which, frankly, does not bother me as I am not a fashion-forward girl, I am more of "wear what I like" kind.

So I bought them...

For some reason my mind matched their colour to the colour of my favourite bag and, as I was opening the box later, with the bag beside me (sad to have a bag as a pet... ) I pictured my beautiful unique self wearing these shoes, a lovely dress, holding my bag and feeling.... uhm... looooovely. And then I noticed, to my horror, that the shade of my shoes (they are in nude) didn't match the bag (tan)!!! Well, I could pretend that it was ok, but honestly, I would never ever feel the way I wanted to feel if I put my imaginary ensemble on and went out.

I spent weeks trying to decide what to do - colour my shoes to match the bag, sell them to somebody who just likes shoes and does not care about mismatching items or... look for another "brilliant idea".

Last night it suddenly happened. As I was chatting with the girls on a fashion forum I thought of scarves. Sometimes I wrap a scarf around bag handles, but until now I did it, so I can match the bag and the dress. I don't know why I didn't think that I could find a scarf that would match my shoes and use it to marry everything! Silly, silly me!

So now the problem is solved and all I need to do is to find a new scarf. Well, yes, it's another investment but will definitely cost me a lot less than buying a new bag, which, these days, would be insanely mad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment