Paris fashion week: treats and temptations

Desserts are always a very special treat. No matter how delicious the entire meal is I will always make sure I have a room for dessert. I look forward to my special sweet moments and truly enjoy them. Paris fashion week is also a kind of dessert for me. It's tempting, beautiful and simply irresistible. It is the final accord in a symphony of fashion. It's worth waiting and tuning to because this is where the flavour finally develops, all the notes sound in perfect harmony and all the missing pieces find their place in our soul and, for the lucky ones, wardrobes.

Celine



Chanel



Karl Lagerfeld



Valentino



Giambattista Valli


Photos via style.com

***
Don't forget about a beautiful giveaway. You still have time until midnight tonight. Click here for more information.

***

0 comments:

Post a Comment