5 guilty pleasures and awards

I think, Anya decided to spoil me completely as she's just given me a beautiful "Divine Award" - thank you for thinking of me, solnishko! It's such an honor and I feel truly privileged.


She also asked to write about 5 guilty pleasures that make my life exciting and interesting.

1. Paris is my guilty pleasure No. 1. I am addicted to it, I love it, I cannot imagine my life without it. I look forward to the time when I can go back to Paris, have long dreamy walks, drink coffee with a freshly baked croissant, go to museums, inhale the air that also smells of coffee, croissants, perfume and big city, visit a few shops and give it a big hug while looking at this magical place from the steps of Sacré-Coeur.

I took this photo during our last trip

2. Perfumes. I am addicted to Serge Lutens perfumes. They are unique, chic and unexpected. I also love the bottles for their simple and classic design. I am addicted and so far have been faithful to Douce Amere, but starting to feel that I am falling in love with Feminite du Bois for its timeless fragrance that reminds me of, well, Paris for some reason.

3. Beautiful tableware. I love fine china tea sets and honestly think that tea always taste better if you make it in a china teapot. There is also something very English about having tea from a gorgeous china cup.
Villeroy & Boch Flow Range

4. Cashmere sweaters. What can be better than wearing a soft cashmere sweater when it's cold and, as it often happens in England, miserable outside? It creates a warm cloud, comforts your soul and caresses the skin. And it's timeless if you take care of your garment and choose classic colours and shapes.

5. Beautiful desserts. These are little objects of culinary art to me, and it's always a shame to eat them, but at the same time, beautiful desserts are truly irresistible and make you appreciate one's talent for combining delicious flavours in a gorgeous little creation. They also make me feel spoilt...

image via Cannelle Et Vanille


Fashion Titbits also received this gorgeous girly award from sweet Catanya (Catanya's Things). Thank you, honey! It's absolutely adorable.

And I was really happy to receive this cute award from Sofie who I adore for being so sweet, charming, witty and intelligent.
In my turn, I would like to give this award created by me some time ago to my newly discovered treasures:



Love,
LittleRus
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment