Something very precious...


I still find it hard to believe but I just won a contest posted last week on Couture Millinery Atelier blog. The prize is very special as it is because it's a gorgeous Cavalli skirt and what even more important to me is that it comes from wonderful Anya who I adore and admire for her intelligence, talent and warmth. I was so glad to discover her blog some time ago because it made me think and feel the way I once did and somehow lost it. She was the one I could share my nostalgia and memories with and knew she would understand. Today she created a fairy-tale out of an ordinary day and made me smile and dance and kiss my puppy who happened to be around (as he always is...) so many times that he probably decided that I've gone crazy... Thank you, darling... I wish I could give you a hug right now.


Photo source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment