Natalia Vodianova for Harper's Bazaar UK.

This was totally unexpected. To begin with, I never EVER buy Harper's Bazaar. I think I bought a copy or two many years ago and have never been tempted to do it on a regular basis (do I sound horribly unfashionable?). Today was the day for me to go and get a freshly printed copy of Vogue. To my surprise, Vogue wasn't there, but frankly, I forgot about it as soon as I walked into the news agent because I saw a massive size (for some reason it's larger than A4) cover of Harper's with Natalia Vodianova on it! And yes, I am addicted to her editorials and try to buy every magazine that features her. Do I sound obsessed? Well, probably... Do I care whether or not I sound obsessed? Nope. I am even planning to frame some of these photos and display them in my bathroom (my little heaven of beauty and tranquility). She is absolutely stunning and creates this dreamy mood, a wonderful mix of melting summer heat, intense almost intoxicating smell of fresh wild flowers and timeless beauty.







Photo source: Harper's Bazaar UK, September 2009
Photograph: Paola Kudacki
Make-up (because I think it's gorgeous and it's not just me who will try to recreate this look later): Parure Gold Foundation in Beige Clair, Precious Light in 01, Eye Pencil in Dark Brown, Ombre Eclat 4 Shade Eyeshadow in Brun Mordoré, Blush 4 Eclat in Lueur d'Automne, Rouge G Lipstick in Gemma. All by Guerlain

0 comments:

Post a Comment