Virtual dinner party invitation


Today I am hosting a virtual dinner party and you are all invited! But before anything else, I'd like to thank The Toothfairy who tagged me. She is such a witty beautiful adorable sweet girl who works as a dentist (so yes, she is VERY intelligent, so she does not only posses beauty but also brains) and writes a blog (where does she find time for everything God only knows...).

The question is: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:

1. What books are on your favourite shelf?
Actually, I don't have shelves yet, so my books are all over the floor at the moment. In nice neat piles, but on the floor. If I have to pick three, then the list would look like this:

“Lolita” by Vladimir Nabokov
“Alchemist” by Paolo Coelho
“A dog’s heart” by Mikhail Bulgakov


2. What DVD are on your favourite shelf?
Again, no shelves. Everything is in a box and away. I am not a kind of person who displays DVDs on a shelf. And even if I had shelves than I'd use them for the books, flowers and pretty things that please my eye, not videos/DVDs.
It's difficult to choose just three movies I'd watch over and over again, so I'll go with "Under the Tuscan Sun", "Family Stone" and "Because I said so".

3. What are your two favourite cook books?

Can I pick three? Please....

Michel Roux's Finest Desserts
New British Classic by Gary Rhodes
The Ultimate Recipe book by BBC Good Food magazine

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.

Starter: double baked cheese souffle with white grape sauce
Main: wild mushroom risotto
Dessert: white chocolate mousse cake

5. What drinks will be available?
Prosecco and still/sparkling water and then coffee.
I must confess, I don't really drink. I think it only happens a few times a year and if I do, then it's either prosecco, Kindzmarauli (gorgeous Georgian wine), port or cognac.


And I'd love to visit Sofie, Haute World, Anya, Sarah, OceanDreams and CoutureCarrie. I am accepting your invitations, darlings! Whenever you are ready. ;)

xxx

***

Don't forget to check my very special giveaway - click here for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment