Award and 6 things that made me happy

Today I received this adorable award from Rocaille - thanks a lot, darling! It was such a nice surprise! So now all I have to do is to pick up 6 things that made me happy today. It's 1pm, so my day is still in its full glory, but as life is pretty busy at the moment (good busy, actually) it's filling up with little happy moments like there is no tomorrow.

1. It's a warm and sunny day and even early morning that's usually borderline gloomy was gorgeously dewy and refreshing


2. Charlie, the neighbours' cat came to be fed (it was her second breakfast, I believe) and played with (love this little fatty!)


3. I had a morning consultation with a client who is a real pleasure to talk to and I was also very happy with the progress she made so far.


4. I received a parcel from the outnet. Something very beautiful I am going to blog about later.


5. Delicious berries are in season, so for lunch I had an indulgent fruit salad made with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (plus bananas, apples and grapes) - such a burst of flavours!


6. We are going out tonight and I will have a chance to dress up (can't wait!)


Now here is a list of nominees I would like to pass this award (and the happy things rule) to:


Carrie @ Couture Carrie because I can't wait to read her answers and see a beautiful photo collage she'll most likely to create

Anna @ The Style Diet because I adore her

Evi @ Absolutely Lady Like because she is such a sweet person and I love her blog (Darling, I know you are busy, so whenever you have time)

Hanh @ Life in Travel because I enjoy reading her blog and because she's got an amazing style and the most beautiful shoe collection I'd love to borrow (and keep... :) )

Ocean @ Ocean Dreams for seeing beauty in every moment

Nata @ Natalya's Beauty Blog because she is very creative and talented girl (and yes, VERY beautiful)


Love you, girls.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment