Happy halo


I've always thought I loved the rain. And then I moved to England. Don't get me wrong - we have beautiful seasons here, get plenty of sunshine all year round and the temperature is more or less pleasant most of the time, too. But it does rain a lot here. Yes, I still think that walking in the rain can be a pleasure, a romantic experience, a great time for thinking or relaxing, but I also feel that sometimes rain can make me feel depressed. Although the world looks like a beautiful graphic image it can be just a touch too grey for me, especially, in winter. The answer to this problem appeared from nowhere. I was watching the latest episode of 90210 and saw Jenni Garth and Tori Spelling reunited under a shelter of a gorgeous yellow umbrella. It looked like they had their own little sunshine. How simple and beautiful! Now I am looking for my own yellow brolly because I also want to have a happy sunny halo above my head whatever the weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment