Christian Louboutin ad campaign


If I had to choose three things that are close to my heart, my feminine self and my professional background, I’d pick art, shoes and food. This, my darlings, as I feel at the moment, makes me have something common with Christian Louboutin. Oh, yes, I know this is quite a bold statement, but let me just feel special for a few brief minutes of my ordinary life.
I fell in love with this spring-summer 2009 campaign that features iconic red-soled shoes surrounded by exotic fruits, sweets and flowers. My favourite ads are the “paintings” of Miss Fortune sandals and Mount Street bag and nude stiletto. Stunning images created by talented Peter Lippman look like old nature mortes from Louvre. To me, this is timeless, elegant, unforgettable and very unique.










Photo source: tfs

0 comments:

Post a Comment