See you soon!


I was going to write a quick note tomorrow morning, but I am not sure if I will have time for it because, just as any woman, I plan things that would never fit into certain time frames (usually set by men, including my husband). Not like I am disorganised or anything - I just exist in a different dimension when it comes to getting ready and having plenty of beauty sleep.

Tomorrow we will be going away until Monday. Nothing too exciting, it's work/study related stuff. The good news is that we are staying in a lovely little cottage that's got a beautiful garden and the weather is meant to be nice, so I do hope we will get a chance to spend a few relaxing moments outside.

Anyway... What I am trying to say here, without being too boring, is that I will be back on Monday. Please miss me because I am going to miss you a lot.

xxx


Photo source: anthropologie

0 comments:

Post a Comment