Q and A

Lovely Couture Carrie posted this questionnaire on her beautiful blog yesterday and I was one of the lucky people she tagged!
So this is my turn to do Q&A and if you feel like doing the same, then consider yourself tagged.
What are your current obsessions?
My puppy (who will be joining us on 5 June), Kevin Murphy hair care products

Marni bracelets

and Bottega Veneta sandals.

What are you wearing today?
Pretty low key today as spent most day at home studying and only popped out for a few minutes to a local grocery shop. Old favourite dark blue Diesel Zinc jeans, Armand Basi silk top (with an abstract print of white, dark chocolate and turquoise petals), Zinco dark chocolate cashmere & silk shrug and Keds trainers in chocolate brown with white flowers.


What's for dinner?
Roasted chicken breast and a massive leafy green salad with tomatoes, cucumber and peppers and balsamic dressing. Oh, yes! And a Bendicks minty chocolate.


Originally I planned to have prawns, but then our neighbour’s cat Charlie came to visit. Twice. Last night and this morning. After she left most of the prawns were gone.

Which countries would you like to travel to?
Italy, France and Belgium. I have visited Paris and Bruges several times now and am in love with these places. I would love to visit Florence and then – Venice.


What language would you like to learn?
French. Then – Italian.

What is your dream job?
I am doing it right now working as a nutritional advisor and studying to become a nutritional therapist.

What is your favourite magazine?
Vogue, US, Russian or Paris. Not crazy about UK Vogue at all. I also buy InStyle US occasionally and can be tempted by ELLE US or France.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
A set of Aubade Fleurs De Pommier lingerie.



What is your favourite fruit?
Persimmon.

What's the last thing you bought?
That Armand Basi silk blouse I mentioned above as it was on sale, so I couldn’t resist the temptation.

What are you listening to right now?
Carla Bruni’s Comme si de rien n'était

What is your favourite ice cream flavour these days?
Pistachio. And I prefer gelato to ice-cream.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Oh, I adore Carrie. I think she is gorgeous, has a great sense of style and is a very warm and kind person.

What’s your must-have piece for summer?
Tulip shaped chocolate brown dress that I bought last winter or in early spring.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Paris, of course!

What’s your favourite quote these days?
Style is primarily a matter of instinct.

-Bill Blass

Who do you want to meet right now?
My mum and dad who live in Russia and my best friend, who is in the States.

What's your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Taffy dress by Diane von Furstenberg. I fell in love with it as soon as it first appeared and then was lucky enough to buy it. It makes me feel beautiful.


Favourite designer at the moment?
As far as the summer 2009 is concerned I love Versace.


What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wearing clothes that don’t fit properly or are too small. Buying clothes because of the labels.

Do you admire anyone's style?
I like Inès de la Fressange, Tasha De Vasconcelos and Victoria Beckham.

Describe your personal style.
It’s very classic and feminine. I choose clothes that would last several seasons, well-cut and made with good quality fabrics and buy them because I LOVE them, not because something is in fashion or has a designer name on it. I can live with very few dresses, skirts, trousers, tops and coats, but I am a true collector when it comes to lingerie, scarves and shoes.

What are you going to do after this?
Sit in a garden with my laptop and have a cup of Lady Grey tea.

Sources: net-a-porter, style.com, amazon.co.uk, kevinmurphystore.com, vogue, aubade.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment