Balloons and a bit of glamour...

This post was inspired by works of a worldly known Japanese balloon artist Daisy (Rei Hosokai). She uses balloons to create absolutely amazing clothes, accessories and flowers. I was speechless when I first found these photos (actually, I think I did exhale something that resembled "wow") because this is a kind of imagination that only some people can possess and is certainly unique. You can read an interview with Daisy and see her incredible designs here.
As for the rest of my post... Well, it's funny how many times balloons have been used for photo shoots and yet, they often disappear into background as we spend all out time concentrating on models and clothes instead. So today is the day to fix it - lets celebrate beautiful balloons as an element of fashion.


Photo sources: Vogue US, Vogue China, Glamour, Tatler, F, Hermes, Dior, tfs

0 comments:

Post a Comment