Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall 2009/10

Christian Dior Haute Couture 2009 is breathtaking, stunning and out of this world! The clothes are so beautiful it's almost painful to look at them - you experience the same kind of sensation by looking at the sun. I think Galliano is a genius artist who just created yet another collection of master pieces that represents everything you can possibly dream of: chic of 1947 Dior New Look, colours of 2009-10 (nudes, reds, fuchsias and yellows) and essence of French glamour and sensual femininity.

After admiring these photos I found myself faced was a dilemma. I wanted to post some them here and I wanted to find a special way to do it. Suddenly I thought of an old Dior advertisement that was exactly what I was looking for. The result - a series of post cards created by myself that show my favourite pieces from Dior Haute Couture Fall 2009. What do you think?






















Photo source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment