Beautiful clothes. Beautiful prices.


This was a very early morning for me. My puppy decided to get up at the crack of dawn (it's 5 am for you and I) and felt like playing. So we played, went outside, had our breakfasts and he got back to bed. Lucky little thing. For me, it was a different story. I decided to enjoy a moment of peace and quiet, made myself a cup of green tea, got a piece of very dark chocolate and turned on my computer. Actually, honestly speaking, I love early mornings. It's lovely to sit in a kitchen, with a window open and feel first sun rays on your face. Plus, today it was a great time to do a bit of on-line shopping.

French Connection was my first choice. I just received a news letter from them saying Further reductions: Now up to 75% off in the French Connection summer sale!. Of course, I had to have a look!

I like French Connection. I like the quality of their stuff, the fabrics, the stitching. I am very picky when it comes to clothes. I cannot stand anything synthetic, am mentally allergic to polyester and really do like to check the inside of every garment to make sure that stitching is perfect (or close to perfect, anyway). French Connection often ticks all the boxes and I feel attractive in their clothes, so I can get tempted, especially during the sale season (who wouldn't?) Saving some money on clothes also gives me a chance to buy really, really nice shoes and lingerie (two little luxuries I am sinfully addicted to).

My picks so far included this gorgeous, gorgeous, simply gorgeous dress, which I have been admiring for a while. It reminds me of an Alexis Mabille dress from his Fall 2009 Haute Couture show.

icon
icon

This beautiful sexy and chic beauty.

icon
icon

This very cute dress for hot summer days and for walks with my doggy.

icon
icon

This belt (it's available in black and tan and I still cannot make up my mind, which one to pick)

icon
icon

And this dress. Although it is not on sale, but I just have to mention it because it's so me and I adore it.

icon
icon

So, what do you think? Which one is your favourite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment