Focus on: socks and shoes combo

Socks and shoes... Separately, I like them. Together? I am not sure I do. I am not sure I'd ever wear mine this way unless I am in a Russian countryside or about 8 years old and none of these events is likely to happen any time soon.

What about you, darlings? Would you or wouldn't you? It is certainly a great way to bring your favourite summer sandals into autumn and use them to create yet another look, but do you think the world is ready for this trend or...?

Emporio Armani Fall 2009 / Prada Pre-Fall 2009

Just Cavalli Fall 2009 / DSquared2 Fall 2009

Jill Stuart Fall 2009 / Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2009

Louis Vuitton Pre-fall 2009 / Rebecca Taylor Fall 2009

Oscar de la Renta Pre-fall 2009 / Marni Fall 2009


Images: Vogue Italy 2009, style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment