Notes from the Little Black Book

This week is a little bit busy for me since I've got to complete two study assessments (meaning I've got three very fat books to read and then compress all the information into two essays, which are more on a skinny side), prepare a case study and devote more time to my little family. So as much as I wish I may not be able to blog every day, which is a bit of a shame for me since FashionTitbits is my beautiful getaway of "me" time and moments. Please bear with me.

The idea of creating "Notes from the Little black book" came to me today over a cup of morning coffee. Hopefully, these notes, which I am going to post regularly, will allow me to tell you about any interesting fashion finds, sales, special offers etc. etc. etc. gathered in one place for convenience. How do you find this idea? Is it worth your attention? I'd love to hear your opinion on this.

This week My Theresa will be presenting new fabulous things from Cruise 2010 collections, including Miu Miu, Marc by Macr Jacobs, Erdem, Christopher Kane and Acne as well as gorgeous pieces from RM by Roland Mouret, Paul & Joe, Richard Nicoll and Nicolas Kirkwood.
mytheresa.com salutes „Bonjour Fashion Cruise!“ with the fabulous luxury packaging and unrivalled customer service as well express delivery to over 100 countries around the world with a free return policy. Click on the logo to visit the website and register for some unmissable offers.

MyTheresa


Cocosa is currently hosting a sale of incredibly beautiful jewellery pieces by Mirabelle and beautiful silk scarves by Jane Carr, a former textile designer for Versace. The 60-80% discount make them even more irresistible and I am very tempted to buy one myself. After all, a girl cannot have enough scarves. In the next couple of weeks, they will be selling Vera Wang Lavender, Valentino clutches, Mawi jewellery and Bulga bags and I can only guess how low the prices will be.
Cocosa is a members only web-boutique with limited membership availability, but since I've got a membership myself you can use me as a reference. :) Click on the logo below to register, browse current sales and receive regular updates about upcoming sales in the future.

Cocosa Creative 234x60


I've just found yet another great on-line shopping destination. Based in Germany, stylebop.com sells clothes, shoes and accessories by some of the most desirable designer labels. Some of the names include Burberry, Balmain, Valentino, Vanessa Bruno (and Vanessa Bruno Athe), Pauric Sweeney, Moschino, Givenchy, Celine and Fendi. The list can go on and on. And, oh joy, there is a 50% off sale at the moment. And who does not love sales? By the way, international shipping is available.

Stylebop Ltd.


This week TheOutnet.com is giving away a dreamy Marchesa dress to one lucky winner. You still have time to register and participate because you just never know, right? The competition closes tomorrow, 13 November 2009.

TheOutnet.com - The Most Fashionable Fashion Outlet. It's Chic-onomics!


OASIS are offering a one week 20% off everything on-line. This offer expires on 17 November 2009. To receive the discount, visit the website and enter 2009winter at the checkout.

OASIS - Women's Fashion Clothing

Kurt Geiger is offering 40% off selected styles as well as free returns. The last order date for delivery by Christmas is the 22nd of December 2009. Indulge and feel beautiful!

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

And the last but definitely not the least news is a party invitation! :) Yes, if you are in the UK and can be in London on 19 November 2o09 you are invited to a design party hosted by the style shake. I've received this invitation from lovely Sarah, but unfortunately won't be able to attend the event myself. You will have a chance to see new designs and fabrics, receive styling tips and enjoy free drinks. Please print the invitation below and RSVP to info@styleshake.com

If you have any problems with opening or printing the invitation, don't hesitate to email me and I'll send it to you as a file.

This is all for today, my darlings.

Love,

LittleRus

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment