Bottega Veneta - disappearance act

So, yes, we went and saw the Angels & Demons today. Good movie and really is worth watching, especially if you like Dan Browns book, Italy, Tom Hanks or.... BOTTEGA VENETA. Yes, your eyes got it right. This movie is not just about Illuminati, religion and beautiful streets of Rome. It's also about the wardrobe. And I am not talking Tom Hanks - nooooo, too boring for me. I am talking Vittoria Vetra's ones. Particularly, her "pet". I almost jumped when I saw her beautiful black BV (I am guessing here, but I think it was BV Roma bag). And only God knows (and now I told everyone here, so I guess, you know, too) how much I love BV bags. It's my secret obsession and a dream to have one of them. So as the movie continued, she was running around with her bag (and I was getting green with envy) and then the bag disappeared!!! How a woman could lose, forget or leave her bag and carry on without??? Even the queen has a bag almost 24/7 and she does not even leave her house! (and her bags aren't as exciting and yummy as Bottega anyway). This is the only part of the movie I couldn't agree with and would love to know what happened to that bag...



0 comments:

Post a Comment