Ebay and dreams


I've had this dream for about 7 years. Well, I guess, since I moved countries. Before you start wondering what it is, I am going to say that it's a simple dream that could make me feel happier and have another sunshine inside (my husband is my sunshine number one). Ok, it's a puppy (Anna, please don't hate me, I know how much you want one). As simple as that.

I've always had dogs, but couldn't get one here because we either rented or lived in a flat and have been working long hours away from home. So as you can imagine it wouldn't be fair to leave my little baby alone.

But good things happen to those who wait because finally we moved and I've changed jobs and now work from home most of the time doing something I absolutely adore (also makes me happy) and the most important thing is that I can have a dog now.

I've been looking for one for ages, since we found out that we could move. It took time and lots of thinking and planning and looking around, but a few days ago I found HIM (sorry, I don't do "it" thing when it comes to dogs). He is only a couple of weeks old (hence, no photos here yet) and can hardly see or walk, but he is the most adorable little thing in the world.

However, the truth is that the most adorable and wanted things cost a small fortune. So I've decided to get some cash by selling a few of my beloved fashion pieces on ebay. I can't say it was easy, but at the same time I am feeling so happy and excited at the moment, I can't care less about how many pair of shoes or what kind of dresses I have in my wardrobe as long as it's not empty. I kept my most beloved items and yes, my Mulberry and Fendi B are staying with me. Not only because I love them, but also because they are presents from my husband, so they are more than just special to me. Somewhere inside I also feel that buying certain things made me feel temporarily happy and helped to fill the void of not having something I truly wanted. Funny, isn't it?

So this summer I am turning into a very happy lady with a very minimalistic (Tim Gunn would be proud of me) wardrobe and the most beautiful little puppy.

I still love fashion and clothes and nothing will ever stop me from looking, falling in love, shopping, trying, keeping and wearing, but it will be different, I know. And oh, yes, I will need more of those ballerinas now - got to walk my baby at least twice a day after all and heels just won't do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment