D.I.Y. Fashion


Found a lovely website for those who know how to use a sewing machine and would feel excited about creating something unique and interesting. The burda style is a members only forum, so you'll have to subscribe to it to be able to downloads patterns (many of them are free and the rest cost about $4.00), chat with other members and check their own creations.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a sewing machine yet (I am saving up for a puppy, so cannot afford any frivolous buys these days), so just entertain myself by browsing, choosing, planning and dreaming. Some of my favorites include this jacket and this cape (technically, they are slightly more complicated and I don't think I'll actually attempt to make them), this skirt (my absolute favourite) and this one, too (timeless beautiful piece), this dress (I like the main picture) and this belt (have been looking for a pattern for this for a long time).

Have a look! Hope you'll like it and be inspired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment