Matter of Taste by Fulvio Bonavia

If I had to choose a book that could surprise me I'd pick up the Matter of Taste by Fulvio Bonavia. As soon as I saw it, the book went straight on my wish list and I really hope I'll be able to buy it some time this year. The book is delicious! Literally and emotionally. It teases your taste buds and fashion sense. It shows a new dimension of culinary art and makes you crave foods you thought you would never try (like broccoli, for example). Well, now if you don't eat it, you can wear it. At least, in an imaginary world. So, what's on the menu? Aubergine ballerinas, pasta shoes, candy pumps, rice boots and lentil flip-flops, broccoli, raspberry, parmeggiano, pistachio, buts and blueberry bags, artichoke and leek hats, kiwi watch, fruity necklace, seafood rings and sardines belt. Just need a dress made of some petals or cabbage leaves and a tasteful outfit is ready!


If you want to find out more about Fulvio and see his works, you can visit this website.



0 comments:

Post a Comment