Summer Blues

Blue is a sapphire sky,

On a hot summers day,
It stimulates the senses,
And lets you melt away.

Blue is the ocean,
Deep and crystal clear,
It draws you in and reminds you,
Of what you hold so dear.

Blue is a bird,
As wild and as free,
It never fails to give you,
The comfort that you need.

Blue is a forget me not,
Blowing in the wind,
It heals and protects you,
Even when the lights are dim.

By Mary

I look at blue colours and melt in my childhood memories of hot summers spent in a country side. I think of vivid and delicate cornflowers I picked up in golden fields of rye.
I think of beautiful blue butterflies and their velvet wings. Blue is so magical, it's impossible to remain indifferent and feel nothing when it surrounds you. I am so glad fashion designers used it as one of the colours of the season and I choose some of my favourites to create a "fashion show" of my own.


1. BCBG 2. Donna Karan. 3. Celine. 4. Issa. 5. Fendi. 6. Carlos Miele. 7. Antonio Berardi. 8. Aquascutum.


Sources:



0 comments:

Post a Comment