Nudes and petals

I've been innocently entertaining myself today by playing with polyvore. I went for this look for several reasons. First of all, because nudes are so in this season and I simply adore this trend as I love pastel colours. Secondly, the dress is simply stunning and I couldn't just forget about it. And thirdly, it's my birthday tomorrow and I was sort of imagining myself in this outfit, although the latter will remain purely imaginative and dreamy and I will most likely celebrate my 32d (!!!) birthday in something cute and comfy as am planning to pain the fence (reality of life - puppy is coming and the garden needs to be finished asap) and then make risotto and curl up on a sofa (of course, with my dear husband).
Well, getting back to the look, though. I kept accessories to an almost non-existent minimum as the dress is a real statement piece, I think. The shoes are classic and in a shade of rosy petals and the clutch is more silvery powdery pinky beige shade. Plus I added those earrings because I love earrings and those particular ones have a tiny silver bubble at the end, so it's the same as the closure on the clutch. Do you like it?


Nudes & petals


Givenchy Lace Dress with Tier Leaves
Diego Dolcini Leather Court Shoes
Stella McCartney Deco Style clutch
Silver Light Rose Quartz earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment