Fashion embryos

Last night I suddenly thought that I've been admiring fashion collections and designers for as long as I could remember and yet, I've never wondered about how they've created those clothes, what was in the very beginning, on a piece of paper. Yes, I am talking about drawings, the embryos of every collection, the very beginning, when dreams, thoughts, ideas and imaginary tales become real. I realised that since every designer is a unique talent, then this should also be applied to their drawings. It didn't take me long to find a few (they say, you don't have to have or know everything, you just need to know places where you can get it) and they were amazing. Each could easily be a masterpiece itself, framed and kept for eternity. So here is my art gallery of magical fashion embryos.


Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel

Balenciaga. Yves Saint Laurent. Gianni Versace

Gianfranco Ferré. Monique Lhuillier. Rodarte. Nicolas Ghesquière.


Tracy Reese. Peter Som. Marc Jacobs. Max Azria. Carolina Herrera.

Rebecca Taylor. Giambattista Valli. Elie Saab.

Oscar de la Renta. Christian Lacroix. Kimora Lee Simmons. Donatella Versace.

Donatella Versace


0 comments:

Post a Comment